Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Low Browin' it up, jet lag style

Can you have jet lag when you're only gone for 24 hours? I suppose its more like a bizarro sort of that-trip-didn't-really-happen lag. Yes, that has a nice ring to it.

As you can tell, whatever kind of lag this is, I am not at my tip toppy-est. However, I wanted to give you a litte taste of what I ate, with more to follow in the detail and description dept. at a later, more functional date.

There was a little of this:



With a delicious dose of:




Best of visit in the gastronomical delights arena was easily this:



Can you guess where its from? Its' called an Arsenic and Old Lace, which I know a certain person will appreciate. . . The picture doesn't really do it justice, but I tried nonetheless-- and made a complete NERD out of myself doing I'll have you know. I have a new favorite cocktail spot in my new hometown, and I may never again be able to show my face there thanks to morello's insatiable hunger for photographic evidence of my every consumption!

No comments: