Sunday, November 1, 2009

Treats and a very mellow night

This is what Halloween looked like for us this year. Plus TONS of little kids-- did I mention that Park Slope is the stroller mafia capitol of New York City? Well, based on my very scientific study conducted yesterday as I wandered the area, I confirm that there are at least 12 children per adult in this 'hood. (Myself included? You be the judge.)
It all started with this!

Plus some of this!

And this.






Then we just got silly. And it all ended with me eating more Rice Krispie than anyone ever has before! Spoooooooooky!

Some people chose to play with the Krispies, as opposed to eating them. That is just soooo immature.



David says "This Guy".


Worlds collide in my little kitchen! And on that note, Happy November!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I will work on a proper, not blog, email soon. I allllmost bought some haggis this weekend, but I didn't. I did, however, eat rarebit. And it is amazing!!!!

Cupcake Lust said...

so that second picture definitely looks like macaroni and cheese at first glance,
but it looks like you guys had alot of fun i'm sad that i missed it